Vinyl Flooring has become increasingly popular among home owners in Singapore. However, choosing the right one for your home is always a tedious task. Thankfully for you, Malford carries many different types of materials and our flooring experts would be able to provide you with the unbiased facts you need.
The main differentiating factor of Vinyl Flooring as compared to tiles:
Price. The supply and installation of Vinyl is usually already cheaper than the supply (no installation) cost of our already cheap premium Italian homogeneous tiles. We usually retail our vinyl at S$5.50 to S$6.50 for the service of vinyl supply and install.
Benefits and Features:
- Fast and easy installation. Our vinyl is equipped with a very unique ‘tongue and groove’ click system. Patented by the Germans, this has proven to be one of the most innovative inventions this century. With this incredible technology, literally anyone can perform the installation. Simply slot the groove of one vinyl into the tongue of another, and keep doing the same till the entire floor is covered.
- Save cost without the need to hack. Vinyl from Malford exist in 3 mm, 5 mm, and 7 mm thickness. Simply opt to lay over our vinyl over your existing floors and save 2 to 4 thousand Singapore dollars (S$2000 – S$4000) in the process.
- Durability. Malford’s Vinyl Flooring has been tested to be scratch resistant. Though it is so thin, it is able to withstand the weight, dragging, and movement of your furniture.
- Anti-Slip Feature. There is some structure on the surface of our Vinyl, allowing it to be smooth to step on and touch, and yet be anti-slip. Do not worry about using it just outside the toilet!
- Easy maintenance. Not only are they stain resistant, but they are easy to clean if they do get stained or dirty. As mentioned in the previous point, the smoothness does help.
- Waterproof. Vinyl is technically made with PVC. As a result, you can expect 0 water absorption. That being said, the edges of each piece is bevelled (not visible by the naked eye) so that it creates an airtight surface, allowing no spilt water to sip through.
- Going green. Most vinyl emit harmful gases. Most of the times, the production also produces harmful substances. However, we have tested our material with the Singapore Environment Council and they are currently certified with the Singapore Green Label Scheme.